June 18th | Ward 4 Meeting
- The Bay is the anchor institution within the community. It brings a sense of identity and unity, as well as visitors and a slew of recreational activities. Making sure that all within
Ward 4 can access it should be prioritized.
- While St Andrews needs to be thinking big, it also needs to think incrementally. Neighborhood clean-up events and hyper-local initiatives can help attack some of the problems from an incremental perspective.
- St. Andrews can easily become a truly walkable community. This should be prioritized.
- When thinking about safety, some fundamental action such as repairing street lights would go a long way in providing a sense of security.
- All zoning ordinances should be enforced, and in the short-term, permitting processes should be streamlined. This provides great benefits for all lines of effort.